Magnetic: 26dB @ 50Hz; 60 dB @ 60 Hz; 110 dB @ 30 kHz to 30 MHz
Electric: 110 dB @ 50 Hz to 30 MHz
Planewave: 110 dB @ 30 MHz to 1 GHz
Microwave: 100 dB @ 10 GHz
- Sheets of 11-gauge Conductive Material are Laminated to a 12.7 mm (0.5 in) High-density Particle or Plywood Board Core
- Series 83 Shielded Modular Panel Sections are Assembled with a Clamping System into a Self-supporting Room Structure
- Panels are joined together with an extruded “hat and flat” and “cove” clamping system to provide uniform and consistent pressure contact against the shielded panel mating surfaces. These structural clamping sections are zinc-plated to resist corrosion and are joined with self-taping zinc-plated fasteners, spaced 10.16 cm (4.0 in) on center to ensure a secure shield.
- Corners of the shielded room are secured with precision-machined trihedral end cap sections. To maintain electrical isolation, a 6-mil. dielectric vapor barrier and 3.175 mm (.125 in) dielectric underlayment are placed beneath the shielded floor panels. Counter-sunk floor screws in the clamping system ensure a smooth floor surface.
- Attractive Vinyl Floor Tiles Applied with Adhesive over the Exposed Steel Surface as a Durable Wearing Surface