Benefits of Working at ETS-Lindgren
The following benefits are available to employees and their eligible dependents. Most benefits are active on the first day of employment. These benefit programs help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
Health & Wellness
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Peace of Mind
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Life Resources: A confidential service that provides counseling resources to help employees and their families cope with personal problems. Also assists employees with referrals to childcare, eldercare, legal and financial resources.
Preparing for the Future
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- College Savings Plan
Individual and Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support full-time employees' professional development by reimbursing tuition fees for approved work-related courses.
- Internal Placement: We encourage employees to develop their careers, in partnership with their manager, by pursuing new opportunities within the company.
- Training and Development: Beginning the first day of orientation, we work to inspire individuals and teams to reach their full potential.
- ETS-Lindgren employees are encouraged to take up to five hours a month of paid time off to volunteer with local organizations.