Engineering and Consulting /
Vibration Engineering and Consulting
- Review of site specific drawings and measurement results.
- Engineering of measures for vibration dampening.
- Development of solution for optimal vibration dampening to meet equipment requirements.
- Coordination of vibration measurements.
- Reports detailing
- Vibration specifications.
- Calculation results.
- Detailed descriptions of vibration solution measures.
- Drawings detailing solution.
- Clarification of questions arising during design and construction to insure successful completion of installation.
Proper development of a site is critical to the performance of vibration sensitive equipment like electron microscopes, MRIs and other vibration sensitive equipment. Such devices can suffer performance problems created by a vibration environment that does not meet equipment specifications. These problems can be difficult and expensive to resolve after installation. Therefore, proper site evaluations and engineering is crucial to a successful installation.