Static Magnetic Field (Gauss) Surveying
- Grid Survey
- Contour Mapping (Mapping of Stray Magnetic Fields)
- Magnetic Field Containment Survey
- Measurement range of 0.001 mG to 10,000 mG.
- Multiple sensor acquisition to speed up survey time.
- Latest Data Acquisition Technology to achieve the optimal resolution and frequency range.
- Custom Software that adds flexibility and scalability to the growing and ever-changing markets and technology.
Static Magnetic Field Surveys will quantify the site's non-varying magnetic field environment. Surveys can determine magnetic field interferences, as well as field containment of shielding. Depending on the objective for surveying there are number of survey layout configurations. What is most comely used is a grid configuration where the magnetic field sensors are positioned in a grid (i.e. 4 X 4, 16 x 16) within an area or room of interest. The measurement can also be surveyed in a mapping of the stray magnetic fields within a specified area, also know as contour mapping.