Maintenance and Upgrades /
- Test, inspect and repair penetrations.
- Identify and test RF leaks in shield.
- Test, inspect, and repair doors and windows.
- Inspect, clean and repair contact areas for doors.
- Inspect, repair and replace filters.
Proper shield maintenance is critical to the quality of the RF, Magnetic and Acoustic environment inside your shield. Over time quality of shielding can degrade in areas like doors. Dirt and wear and tear can degrade the contact surface causing drops in performance of 20dB or more at the doors.
Additionally, changes are often made to the shields or new fixtures added without proper consideration to how that will impact the overall performance of the shield. This can result in a shield that performs worse than the original installation to shields that are almost ineffective. ETS-Lindgren can assist with identifying those issues and provide proper resolution which will insure the highest level of performance from your shield.