Engineering and Consulting /
RF Engineering and Consulting
- Review of site specific drawings and measurement results.
- Provide site specific RF and magnetic shielding drawings detailing:
- Floor depressions.
- Wall, floor, and ceiling construction.
- Panel, waveguide, and filters penetrations.
- RF Shielding support.
- Custom engineering of RF components like penetration panels.
- Coordination of RF shielding with parent construction and other engineering disciplines like acoustic, vibrations, and structural.
- Clarification of questions arising during design and construction to insure successful completion of installation.
Proper development of a site is critical to the performance of acoustically sensitive equipment like electron microscopes. Such devices can suffer performance problems created by an acoustic environment that does not meet equipment specifications.
Attention should also be given to equipment like MRI systems that can generate air and structure borne acoustic levels that can disturb the surrounding areas. ETS-Lindgren can detail construction details that protect the surrounding areas from acoustically noisy devices like MRI systems. Solutions can be developed that meet customer specific acoustic requirements.