ETS-Lindgren Launches New Website
Austin - November 20, 2006 - Our new website launched Monday, November 20th. This project is a culmination of efforts and input by the customers and employees of ETS-Lindgren.
The initial goals of the new site were to:
- Design a site that is graphically enhanced for easier use and navigation.
- Develop landing pages to assist customers in finding relevant information to their area of interest.
- Provide user-friendly features such as print-friendly pages.
- Build a more robust search engine for quick reference.
- Create tabbed detail product information for quick review.
- Streamline code and technology for quicker response time from the site.
- Refine the site to more effectively represent the corporate identity of ETS-Lindgren worldwide.
- Consolidate information with easy access to datasheets, manuals and related links.
- Develop a more scalable architecture.
- Plan for subsequent development to include distributed Content Management and additional end-user features.
We hope you agree with us that we have made significant progress in meeting these goals. The new website is Phase I of a major development process to better serve our customers. Additional modifications and improvements will follow as we look for new ways to make your experience at ets-lindgren.com a positive one.
Many thanks to all for the great input to sharpen and ready the site. Your continued input and participation in website feedback is both appreciated and valued. Thank you.
Philip Stolle, Webmaster, +1-512-531-6460, email@example.com