Glendale Heights, Illinois, October 29, 2007- ETS-Lindgren will highlight its medical shielding capability at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Show in Chicago, Illinois November 25-29. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest MRI shielding developments, hear from knowledgeable shielding engineers and review ETS-Lindgren's solutions for MRI shield applications.
Visitors coming to ETS-Lindgren's booth, number 1723, will be able to learn more about MRI shield topics including:
- How to select the right RF shielded door for your MRI suite by avoiding common mistakes most people make when buying an RF shielded door.
- The value of engineering services and what they can do for you, from site development through site completion
- How a simple device can improve image quality when the location of your suite becomes overrun with fluctuating magnetic fields from increased vehicular traffic, etc.
- How new LED lighting technology and exclusive and styling treatments can create a patient friendly environment that reduces stress and aids in scan throughput
- How a new detection system can warn of life-endangering situations before they threaten patient safety.
For a preview of these topics, visit www.ets-lindgren.com/mrishielding. For more information about the RSNA show, visit www.RSNA.org.
ETS-Lindgren is the world's largest and most experienced supplier of shielding solutions for electromagnetic and radio frequency (EMI/RFI). With thousands of proven MRI installations, we are the worldwide leader in MRI Shielding Systems.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, ETS-Lindgren has manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of ESCO Technologies, a leading supplier of engineered products for growing industrial and commercial markets. ESCO is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (symbol ESE) with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. Additional information about ETS-Lindgren is available at www.ets-lindgren.com. Additional information about ESCO and its subsidiaries is available at www.escotechnologies.com.