Cedar Park, Texas, June 4, 2007 - ETS-Lindgren will make a strong showing at the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) in Honolulu, Hawaii July 8-13. You will have the opportunity to learn about our latest product developments, hear from our knowledgeable engineers and review our long-standing work in the EMC industry.
While at the Symposium, visit the ETS-Lindgren booth, number 503 where you will be able to:
- See new products, including new models of our LaserPro™ laser powered broadband probes.
- Interact with touch screen displays that explain new product technology – at your pace
- Ask questions and get answers from our expert engineers
To schedule a meeting with a sales representative at our booth, contact Martha Hallman at Martha.Hallman@ets-lindgren.com.
Take the opportunity to attend technical presentations featuring experts from ETS Lindgren, for practical tips, techniques and new products that can help you be more efficient:
Tutorials and Workshops
EMC Hardware Experiments & Computer Software Demos
- Fundamentals and Applications of Antennas and Field Probes in Radiated Measurements by Zhong Chen and Dr. Vince Rodriguez
- International Advances In Site Validation Techniques and Related Activity above 1 GHz by Dr. Vince Rodriguez
- EMC and Wireless Devices by Dr. Michael Foegelle
Technical Session Papers
- RF Electric Field Probes and their use in EN61000-4-3 Radiated Immunity Testing by David Seabury
- Introduction to Time Domain Measurements by Dr. Michael Foegelle
- A Critique on Traceability in Site Validation Measurements by Zhong Chen
Just for Fun
Don’t miss the special exhibit of the “EMC Museum” where ETS-Lindgren will be one of several companies showcasing its rich legacy in the EMC community during the past 50 years.
For more information about ETS-Lindgren, visit www.ets-lindgren.com and for more information on the symposium, visit www.emc2007.org.
ETS-Lindgren is an international manufacturer of components and systems that measure, shield, and control electromagnetic and acoustic energy. The company’s products are used for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), microwave, wireless and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) testing, electromagnetic field (EMF) measurement, radio frequency (RF) personal safety monitoring, and control of acoustic environments.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, ETS-Lindgren has manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of ESCO Technologies, a leading supplier of engineered products for growing industrial and commercial markets. ESCO is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (symbol ESE) with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. Additional information about ETS-Lindgren is available at www.ets-lindgren.com. Additional information about ESCO and its subsidiaries is available at www.escotechnologies.com.
Sales & Marketing