Engineering and Consulting /
EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) Engineering and Consulting
- Review of site specific drawings and measurement results.
- Conduct EMI measurements of existing sites and applications.
- Development of EMI solutions.
- Reports detailing
- EMI concerns.
- Calculations of potential EMI levels.
- Remedial measures to address EMI.
- Design of EMI shielding to meet equipment or owner requirements.
- Clarification of questions arising during design and construction to insure successful completion of installation.
ETS-Lindgren can provide assistance in identifying EMI sources during site development, provide EMI measurements, and develop shield design to resolve EMI issues. EMI engineering and consulting can aid in developing a shielding solution that brings a problematic site in to specifications for sensitive equipment.