- Multi-Antenna Array System with 23 or 47 sensors
- Integrated Laser Alignment System
—690 MHz to 6 GHz Standard
—400 MHz to 6 GHz Option Available
- Turnkey Systems Available for SISO and MIMO Testing
- Fully compliant Over-The-Air (OTA) Testing for Wireless Devices
- High Speed Passive Testing
- High Reliability GaAs Design
- Easily Calibrated by User
- Optional Goniometer Positioner to Enable Finer Angular Resolution Measurements
- Optional Chair Support
- Optional Boundary Array MIMO Capability
ETS-LINDGREN’S MODEL AMS-8900 SERIES SISO ANTENNA MEASUREMENT SYSTEM is a high speed, multi-antenna array test system. This system is ideally suited for automated measurement of antenna performance of wireless devices, and devices with embedded wireless functions.
The AMS-8900 Series Antenna Measurement System includes a custom Multi-Antenna Array Ring. This ring houses a system of dual-polarized antennas. Together, these antennas support testing at 690 MHz to 6 GHz, or 400 MHz to 6 GHz.
With a switch control box integrated on the ring, the test system provides fast switching between antennas for high speed testing. Its centralized system configuration supports easy maintenance and superior reliability.
23 dual-polarized antennas spaced every 15º, or 47 (7.5º) with anechoic absorber material between provide high speed, accurate and repeatable test performance.
The dual-polarized antennas in the AMS-8900 Series support testing between 690 MHz and 6 GHz, or optionally 400 MHz to 6 GHz.
Integrated Alignment Laser
An integrated laser alignment system assists in quick and precise DUT positioning.
Turnkey Systems Available
The baseline AMS-8900 Series Antenna Measurement System is designed as a general platform to support testing of various wireless devices and mobile handsets. This chamber can be equipped with optional upgrade packages to support compliant measurements.