- Turnkey Systems Available for Over-The-Air Testing per CTIA™, Wi-Fi™, and WiMAX™ RPT Test Specifications
- Theta Arm Spherical Scanning System
- Dual Polarized Measurement Antenna
- 700 MHz - 10 GHz Frequency Range (Upgradable to Higher Frequencies with Optional Antennas)
The AMS-8800 includes a distributed axis positioning system consisting of an azimuth rotator for rotating the DUT about the phi axis, and a separate theta arm position for elevating the measurement antenna around the DUT.
The scanning assembly uses a dual polarized quad-ridged horn antenna mounted on the theta scanning arm. The arm moves in an arc over a low dielectric foam column that supports the DUT. The entire scanning mechanism is housed inside of an anechoic lined chamber that provides RF isolation and a near-freespace environment. ETS-Lindgren's EMQuest™ EMQ-100 Antenna Measurement Software provides test automation, post processing, and tabular/graphical data output.
The theta rotational arm scanning system provides a quick, convenient and accurate test method for wireless devices. It is a good choice for larger, heavier DUTs, especially those which may be gravity dependent.
The dual polarized quad-ridged antenna in the theta arm provides broadband measurement in both polarizations. The standard frequency range is 700 MHz - 10 GHz. Options are available to increase the frequency range.
A table-top mount is included for testing portable computing devices, desktop computing devices, small appliances, and customer premise equipment.
The AMS-8800 can easily be configured upgraded to conduct over-the-air testing of wireless devices per CTIA, Wi-Fi, and WiMAX RPT specifications. Please contact ETS-Lindgren for further information.
- CTIA Over-The-Air Performance Testing
- Wi-Fi Over-The-Air Performance Testing
- WiMAX Forum™ RPT Testing
- Antenna Pattern Measurement for Design and Development