- Efficient MIMO Over-the-Air (OTA) Performance Measurement
- SISO OTA Performance Measurements
- 2D/3D Antenna Pattern Measurements
- Ideal for Pre-Compliance Testing
- Compact, Anechoic RF-Enclosure
- Self-Contained, Moveable Cart System
- No Special Installation/Construction
- EMQuest™ Data Acquisition and Analysis Software Included
ETS-LINDGREN’S AMS-8055 MIMO SINGLE CLUSTER ENVIRONMENT SIMULATOR is a compact, fully anechoic RF enclosure for making single cluster MIMO OTA performance measurements. The AMS-8055 is freestanding and built on a moveable cart configuration; it fits into parent buildings without special installation or construction.
This MIMO OTA test system for wireless device measurement may be used for rapid prototyping, design validation, pre-certication testing, performance measurement, and production sampling.
If you’re using an external test house for certification testing, our system can help you go fully prepared.
OTA MIMO performance measurements made in the AMS-8055 have shown good correlation to measurements made in larger, fully compliant chambers.
Compact Anechoic RF Enclosure
The AMS-8055 is an ideal solution when space is a limitation. It can be used as a self-contained test lab for making fast, OTA performance measurements of small wireless devices and mobile handsets for both MIMO and SISO OTA.
Self-Contained Moveable System
The AMS-8055 is incorporated into a moveable chassis: the entire system can be transported between different test stations. The ability to transport the system makes it an ideal solution for use by multiple research and development groups. MIMO Single Cluster Environment Simulator Test Systems Model AMS-8055
The AMS-8055 is easily installed into new or existing construction. Additionally, the moveable cart assembly allows for the system to be easily relocated within a testing facility.
EMQuest Data Aquisition and Analysis Software
The AMS-8055 System includes our versatile EMQ-100 Antenna Pattern Measurement Software. The software makes fully-automated MIMO OTA measurements for. Post-processing capabilities include calculations average throughput, through put vs. angle, throughput sensitivity and many other MIMO and SISO related parameters. Advanced graphing capabilities allow data to be shown in a variety of 2D and 3D formats, exported to Microsoft Excel™, PDF files or saved in RTF format.
- Single Cluster MIMO Measurements
- Total Radiated Power (TRP)
- Equivalent Isotropically Radiated Power (EIRP)
- Total Isotropic Sensitivity (TIS)
- Near Horizontal Partial Radiated Power (NHPRP)
- Near Horizontal Partial Isotropic Sensitivity (NHPIS)
- Pre-Compliance CTIA Testing