To illustrate our commitment to high quality and technical competence, ETS pursued and received accreditation from the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA), which meets the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements/2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994. This commitment to excellence makes ETS-Lindgren a world class leader in EMC calibrations.
Our A2LA accreditation is especially beneficial for customers that operate or market in the other countries. Because the A2LA has mutual recognition arrangement (MRS's) with other laboratory accreditation systems, member labs around the world will recognize test and calibration data from our lab. This reduces technical hurdles for customers who market abroad.
The A2LA has mutual recognition arrangements with:
- The National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
- Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC)
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)
- Inter-American Accreditation Cooperation (IAAC) Multi-Lateral Arrangement
- Confidence in the accuracy of the test/calibration report
- Demonstration of traceability to a national standards lab (NIST)
- Compliance to national and international calibration standards (ANSI, IEEE, IEC, SAE, etc.)
- Fewer customer compliance audits
- Documentation of uncertainty values (for the tested/calibrated item)
- Acceptance of test/calibration results between countries (with MRA's)
- Reduction of technical barriers to trade
Contact us at: