- Immunity 200 V/m
- 10 dB Below Limit Line of CISPR 22/CISPR 12 Limit
- Does Not Contribute to the Noise Floor of the Test Environment
- CE Mark (In EMI Shielded Housing)– ETS-Lindgren
- FCC Class A Cert– Panasonic
- UL 2044c UL Listed– Panasonic
- Remote Monitoring via Internet Browser
- Ultra-Sharp SXVGA Color Resolution (1280 x 960 @ 30 Frames Per Second)
- Powerful 18x or 36x Selectable Max With a 12x Digital Totaling 432x:1 Zoom Lens with Control of Focus, Pan, Tilt, Iris and Zoom
- Transmission to 500 Meters (fiber optic)
- Battery or Mains Power
ETS-Lindgren's Model 4340 Shielded Fiber Optic Camera System (CCTV) provides a cost effective means of visual monitoring in areas where EMI field strengths are present. The use of fiber optics as the transmission medium eliminates the conduction of interference in test areas. Additionally, all images gathered by the CCTV system can be recorded on a hard drive.
The system is provided with a high performance color camera fitted with a 18x or 36x selectable max with a 12x Digital totaling 432x zoom lens. The camera system uses a fiber optic unit to encode the video signal for optical transmission.
RF Shielding integrity is provided by a fully gasketed case with a shielded dome. A ceiling mount is included. The Model 4340 camera can also be mounted on the wall, or on an optional non-metallic tripod.
The Model 4340 is controlled via PC from an internet browser. This flexibility allows for remote monitoring from another room, building or location. For added convenience, the Model 4340 can be monitored by multiple PCs at one time, if network attached.
The system is supplied with a 30m ethernet cable assembly. Other lengths can be ordered as an option.
A flat panel 120/240 VAC color monitor is supplied with the CCTV Model 4340.
The CCTV camera system is ideal for use in large or small shielded enclosures for personnel safety monitoring and fixed EUT monitoring.